[SOLVED] Fun question, Can an AIO get froozen by the cold temperature?

Solution
AIOs use glycol solution which is meant to be able to sustain low temps as many of these get stored in outdoor storage containers (or can be) for overstock.

So, these kinds of things are accounted for, but I would check the Specs for a specific cooler - I think they have to put some of this somewhere to declare the supported temp rage of the packaged content for legal reasons.

As I say this, I'm not seeing it listed for Corsair AIOs so far....I just wanted to see if it was. There has to be a range somewhere so that retailers are defined correct storage climate.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
AIOs use glycol solution which is meant to be able to sustain low temps as many of these get stored in outdoor storage containers (or can be) for overstock.

So, these kinds of things are accounted for, but I would check the Specs for a specific cooler - I think they have to put some of this somewhere to declare the supported temp rage of the packaged content for legal reasons.

As I say this, I'm not seeing it listed for Corsair AIOs so far....I just wanted to see if it was. There has to be a range somewhere so that retailers are defined correct storage climate.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS