Func Announces HS 260 Gaming Headset with Removable Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I think it's about time makers too advantage and offered options and at that price I just hope they sound as good as I hope. These could be perfect.

MercJ

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
I really like what this company is doing - their products are actually useful, and you can tell they spend a lot of time focusing on function instead of gimmicks. I've been using their MS-3 for the past 8+ months, and after owning almost every Razer mouse the MS-3 was a breath of fresh air - so much so it ended up converting me to a palm grip. Even though I still have/use Razer (options are good!) Func is on a roll...

conquerz

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2006
Moving the volume control and mute function for mic (which are normally on the in-line remote on the cables of headsets) to the ear pieces is the best thing I have ever seen on a headset. It is a great innovation. This, combined with detachable cable (with no in-line remote), makes this the most durable headset ever on the market. One can easily replace the cable if it ever got damaged (which is a very common problem with headsets). I just hope there are manufacturers out there who make and sell these detachable cables on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.