[SOLVED] Function Key (Fn) not working ?

Aug 8, 2021
For some reason, my function key doesn't work. F1-F12 all work no problems, the only key that is not working is the function key next to alt on the left side of my keyboard. This just started happening and I am not sure what happened, do you guys know any way to fix this?

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your keyboard? Are you referring to a laptop's keyboard or an external USB(or PS2 or wireless) driven keyboard? If it's a laptop's keyboard, please parse the make and model of your laptop and the SKU to said laptop. Along those lines, check and see what your BIOS version is as well for your laptop's motherboard. You can use CPU-Z to find the BISO version(mainboard's tab, BIOS section).

Lutfij

Titan

Make and model of your keyboard? Are you referring to a laptop's keyboard or an external USB(or PS2 or wireless) driven keyboard? If it's a laptop's keyboard, please parse the make and model of your laptop and the SKU to said laptop. Along those lines, check and see what your BIOS version is as well for your laptop's motherboard. You can use CPU-Z to find the BISO version(mainboard's tab, BIOS section).

Solution
Aug 8, 2021

It was something with the bios. I figured it out last night, thank you!