Funniest Ebay-Arcade title..

We rigged one of these up under our manager's chair once, we waited for his
first "closed-door" meeting with someone outside of our office, then let 'er
rip outside his office. Everytime we hit the remote, there was an awkward
silence in his office. He eventually found it, but it was a riot.

"guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Usually the titles in the arcade category don't crack me up but.....
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6173619524&rd=1
>
> tim (NH)

I would have fired the lot of you on the spot if you were my employees -
good thing this guy had a sense of humor. Farting around in the office
amongst coworkers is one thing - embarassing a manager in front of outside
people is another.

--
Art