Funny Stuff ;)

Sorry if this is a repost as I have pretty much ignored this group recently
due to all the kiddie stuff bewtwwen several posters, but I thought this was
a "funny as hell" but likely useful new service.

http://tinyurl.com/4s28u

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Jason Cothran wrote:
> Sorry if this is a repost as I have pretty much ignored this group recently
> due to all the kiddie stuff bewtwwen several posters, but I thought this was
> a "funny as hell" but likely useful new service.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4s28u

Good service for those born without the Honesty gene.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

"Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
| Jason Cothran wrote:
| > Sorry if this is a repost as I have pretty much ignored this group
recently
| > due to all the kiddie stuff bewtwwen several posters, but I thought this
was
| > a "funny as hell" but likely useful new service.
| >
| > http://tinyurl.com/4s28u
| >

| Good service for those born without the Honesty gene.

LOL, or your typical player ;)

TRENDING THREADS