Fuzzy looking text

hugo_ishockey

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
whenever i click on for example a menu the text is blurry at first but then corrects itself and becomes visibly sharper, but still pretty blurry. In games i have the same problem except that it's just constantly blurrier that it's ever been before. This is extremely annoying and i would really appreciate help.

thanks

Is this in just GIFs? Because that is normal. If it is on forum text (not the ads but the user content like this post) ?

I strongly suspect it is just in gifs and similar overlays, in which case this is normal behavior. I'm not sure text changing clarity on anything else is possible.

hugo_ishockey

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
No, all the text has gotten blurrier, but in windows menus and especially discord it goes from blurry to sharp in like a second. Just pretty much everything is blurry and pictures are kind of pixelated

what happens when you boot in safe mode?

hugo_ishockey

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
well i booted it in safemode and i didn't see any difference, so i put it back in standard mode. I've also noticed that my screen is kind of grainy and pictures, both small and big look slightly pixelated. not like a lot but enough for me to notice, just the overall quality on my screen looks bad.