Question fx 6300 system dead?

Jan 10, 2022
ok so a little bit of backstory, got the components as christmas gifts from my computer nerd cousins since they were out of use to them. fx-6300, coolermaster tower cooler but fan was broken so i hoodfixed a case fan to it, gigabyte ga-78lmt usb3 revision 6, g.skill ripjaws 2x 4gb 1333mhz, some thermaltake server case, Nvidia RTX 2070 Soup and storage and psu from my old computer that i fried with noodle water. now onto the juicy part: put it all together and ran fine ofcourse fine including the bottleneck of a 2012 cpu for ab 1.5 weeks and then i decided to try some overclocking was successful got it stable at 4.4ghz and was fine for a few days.

Then earlier today i was playing some beamng and being a menace to society when cant remember exact details but best i can: pc locked up (i got windows 11 on it because i cool gangsta) without a blue screen just froze then eventually went black (pc still on) so decided to reboot and boom no output and i could tell by the fans it wasnt booting anyway either stuck on someyhing or bootlooping couldnt tell. unplugged all psu connecters still nothing, gpu out still nothing (thank god), one stick of ram, still nothing. i doubt it is an issue where the cpu overvolted/overheated as i keep my afterburner overlay on and it was staying at about 55/60c. i dont know what else to try

Jan 10, 2022
Make and model PSU: wattage, age, condition (originally new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy gaming use?
liteon dont know model most of it is in chinese 500w bronze from my old ~2017 acer predator orion 3000 that had been used up until the end of 2020 where i killed the orion and it had a year break, HOPEFULLY new. psu has had some gaming and about 15 hours of mining on it. rest of the hardware i couldnt really be the best judge but my cousin got ATLEAST the case from his dad back in about 2012 and considering how much of a gamer my cousin is the cpu has atleast a year of being under 100% utilisation but it wouldnt exceed 80c if he has been using this cooler the whole time, cousin ended up doing a ryzen 2600, gtx 1080 build and the computer sat in storage for about 4 years

Jan 10, 2022
liteon dont know model most of it is in chinese 500w bronze from my old ~2017 acer predator orion 3000 that had been used up until the end of 2020 where i killed the orion and it had a year break, HOPEFULLY new. psu has had some gaming and about 15 hours of mining on it. rest of the hardware i couldnt really be the best judge but my cousin got ATLEAST the case from his dad back in about 2012 and considering how much of a gamer my cousin is the cpu has atleast a year of being under 100% utilisation but it wouldnt exceed 80c if he has been using this cooler the whole time, cousin ended up doing a ryzen 2600, gtx 1080 build and the computer sat in storage for about 4 years
i have come up with the conclusion that i believe i have fried the vrms so i ended up parting out the pc