[SOLVED] fx 8320 temps 20 degrees higher in hwmonitor then in my motherboard's software what to believe?

Apr 20, 2019
www.instagram.com
Strange.. I'm guessing you had both open at the same time while taking this screenshot? Personally I use CPUTemp to measure my CPU temps, perhaps you can install that to check which one is correct and which one isnt. Or perhaps the MSI one shows your GPU?

Sibbe_

Reputable
May 9, 2017
Strange.. I'm guessing you had both open at the same time while taking this screenshot? Personally I use CPUTemp to measure my CPU temps, perhaps you can install that to check which one is correct and which one isnt. Or perhaps the MSI one shows your GPU?
hey, yeah i had both open at the same time doing this, im 100% sure that this was my cpu becuase if you look at the clockspeeds it shows my cpu clocks so yeah, i'll look at that program in a bit and see what it results :)

Reactions: MrClassicT
Apr 20, 2019
www.instagram.com
hey, yeah i had both open at the same time doing this, im 100% sure that this was my cpu becuase if you look at the clockspeeds it shows my cpu clocks so yeah, i'll look at that program in a bit and see what it results :)

Okay! I was figuring it would make more sense as well that it would show the cpu temps along the cpu's speeds instead of the gpu temps :p

I hope CPU temp will help out! :)

TRENDING THREADS