FX-8350 44C idle on watercooling please help

bakwie

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
I have bought a new antec H600 pro because my fx-8350(everything stock not OC) idled on 55C but now its 44C and i think thats too high and I just dont know what to do anymore, I reatached the backplate, re did everything thermal paste and refitted the cooler, and i know the installation of the cooler was good because it did bring down the idle temp from 55C(Hyper TX3 Evo) to 44C, i dont know what else the problem could be, my radiator and fan is attached to the back side of the case and i have another fan sucking hot air out on the top, when under load the temps hit max 65C just the temp to get the ANTEC logo flashing, i read a lot about watercooling and just don't understand how am i not getting idle temps of under 30C and 50 under load, my room temp is about 25-28C and my case is on my desk
any help is appreciated, thank you
SK0lYX.jpg
HGQK2I.jpg

Solution
UPDATE: My problem is solved it seems i messed up something in the BIOS most likely the voltage, anyway i loaded UEFI defaults and the idle temp dropped to 35C and I'm fine with that so yeah, if someone has the same problem try that it worked for me :)

bakwie

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
UPDATE: My problem is solved it seems i messed up something in the BIOS most likely the voltage, anyway i loaded UEFI defaults and the idle temp dropped to 35C and I'm fine with that so yeah, if someone has the same problem try that it worked for me :)

Solution