[SOLVED] Fx6300 OC

ivan.dundara

Commendable
Feb 28, 2018
So i tired To OC my fx6300 to 4.5Ghz, because it alredy was OC until i updated the BIOS, and the OC was reset. I tried to do that with AMD Overdrive, and i put the multiplier at 20.5 and voltage around 1.41. I was playing battlefield 5 and was monitoring cpu temperature, it didnt go over 70 degrees celsius.All of a suddeen, i got a YELLOW screen, than a WHITE one, so i shut off the pc on psu. What to do to prevent this, best settings to get 4.5ghz? thanks, and i know i saw other threads about this, but they are very unclear

Solution
You might want to state the make and model of your PSU and it's age. On second thoughts, given how overclocking demands more from all your components in your system and punished sub par components, you're best advised to list your full system's specs.

Also include the make and model of your chassis and the airflow in your case. Overclocking dumps heat so you might want to see if your cooler's mounting is without any air pockets.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to state the make and model of your PSU and it's age. On second thoughts, given how overclocking demands more from all your components in your system and punished sub par components, you're best advised to list your full system's specs.

Also include the make and model of your chassis and the airflow in your case. Overclocking dumps heat so you might want to see if your cooler's mounting is without any air pockets.

Solution