G-Force 4 - What do you think about it??

G

After heaing off a friend that Nvidia Are to release the GF4 i thought nahhh he must be wrong, but he was right. To be honist i love GFX cards more than anyother part of my PC, but some part of me is thinking is this release to soon. Is it 1500FPS on Quake 3 we need or some totally new GFX Chip to really blow out mind.

Don't get me wrong i think Nvidia kick ass big style, but if there really really honist i think the world could of waited for them to improve the GF4 abit and release it later

what do you think???

FatBurger

Illustrious
We don't need it for Quake 3, but we'll need it for Doom 3 and Unreal Tournament 2.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

Smilin

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001
I'm with FatBurger on this one. It was made for next generation stuff. So was the Ti500(mine) and the 8500. I'll see how Unreal2 runs on the Ti500 before I get one. Hell, right now the Ti500 is overkill for many (not all) of the game I own.

But when Doom comes out I'll probably be looking at a GF5 regardless of what I have at the time.