Jul 17, 2019
i have a new pc build with a gigabyte x570 aorus master and amd ryzen 9 3900x. this week i received a pair of g.skill trident z rgb 16gbx2 3200mhz and while the ram is detected by the system and xmp recognised, i could not get the rgb lighting to work.

the ram is not recognised by rgb fusion and even the g.skill trident rgb software don’t work on it too. i’ve tried different combinations of install/uninstall of both rgb fusion and trident lighting to no avail. could it be my the rgb lighting onboth ram sticks are dead on arrival?

i’ve no other rgb lighting on my system except for the one on the mb and ram. well, i do have rgb lighting on the fans but those are not connected to the motherboard rgb headers but to an rf receiver for remote manual control

any help highly appreciated thanks

Apr 16, 2019
i have a new pc build with a gigabyte x570 aorus master and amd ryzen 9 3900x. this week i received a pair of g.skill trident z rgb 16gbx2 3200mhz and while the ram is detected by the system and xmp recognised, i could not get the rgb lighting to work.

the ram is not recognised by rgb fusion and even the g.skill trident rgb software don’t work on it too. i’ve tried different combinations of install/uninstall of both rgb fusion and trident lighting to no avail. could it be my the rgb lighting onboth ram sticks are dead on arrival?

i’ve no other rgb lighting on my system except for the one on the mb and ram. well, i do have rgb lighting on the fans but those are not connected to the motherboard rgb headers but to an rf receiver for remote manual control

any help highly appreciated thanks
Without any effort you can try to download all drivers for the motherboard and see if it works.If it doesn't or you have tried that already then i have no idea.I cant imagine how painfull it must be to not have the full thing you paid for with those great components so good luck on fixing it.If nobody else replies to the thread with a solution in a week or so then you're better of sending it back since i personally wouldn't like to wait a lot for something that is the manufacturer's fault.

TRENDING THREADS