SemkeHG

Reputable
Aug 18, 2015
So i've had my current setup for over a year and my RAM has been working fine, I don't usually look at it but I noticed that my Trident Z RGB lights have not been working for the past couple months when I turn on my PC.
  • I can manually turn them on by launching the Trident Z RGB software and turning it off then on.
  • They light up when I first turn the PC on but turn off once Windows comes up.

I've tried adding the software to Windows start up programs but the problem is still there.
Any help is appreciated :)

So i've had my current setup for over a year and my RAM has been working fine, I don't usually look at it but I noticed that my Trident Z RGB lights have not been working for the past couple months when I turn on my PC.
  • I can manually turn them on by launching the Trident Z RGB software and turning it off then on.
  • They light up when I first turn the PC on but turn off once Windows comes up.
I've tried adding the software to Windows start up programs but the problem is still there.
Any help is appreciated :)

What MB?

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
Did you run a registry cleaner after uninstalling the G.Skill software?
I also recommend that you disable all RGB's in the BIOS, then reboot.
Then re-enable the RGB's in bios and reboot again.
I had to do all of the above to get my TridentZ RGB ram to be properly recognized by Asus Aura software.

TRENDING THREADS