[SOLVED] G.Skill Tridentz Neo 3800mhz CL14 different (and possibly weak) ns latency results in DRAM Calculator Membench & Aida64

May 30, 2020
Hello,

Should I be worried that something is wrong with the latency results of these memory kits?

DRAM Calculator Membench shows 64-65ns results every time, rarely shows something like 69ns

Whereas Aida 64 shows always stable 67.3 ns

My ram has parameters 3800mhz cl14 14-13-13-20-50 1.5V

Are these results not too weak for such parameters?
Is it also because I am at the Ryzen IF limit and this causes some instability?
My ram is paired with 3900X on Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi, it is working with IF 1:1

Here are my timings from Zen Timings

Is there room to tighten subtimings?
View: https://i.imgur.com/cnuvKg8.png

Last edited:
Solution
NO nothing is wrong if your stable and have achieved 3800Mhz with Primary Timings as is. Very little to gain performance wise changing Secondary Timings.
Sep 26, 2020
Hey there I have same memory kit as yourself and similar mother board (Crosshair VIII Formula) you could tighten that up a bit i think...
willl take sreen shot of my settings and post

May 30, 2020
He He!! Great minds think alike.
Anyway, i was forced to decrease memory freq to 3733 due to instability of system booting - sometimes system bootedm good with enabled xmp, sometimes system posted few times and xmp wasnt enabled. I tried everything to get more stable, but i think that i hit the wall. Anyway 3733 is good too. And im even able to do 3733 CL13, but i didnt test stability of that in memtest