[SOLVED] G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4-3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR compatibility with Asus Rog Strix B350f gaming

pelasgiakos

Prominent
Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone! I recently bought the Asus Rog Strix B350f gaming to build a new pc and I'm looking forward to buy Amd Ryzen 7 1700x and G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4-3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR but I don't know if the ram kit is compatible with the motherboard. In my country a few people bought this ram kit and placed them on this motherboard and they say it fits well. Does anyone really know if it's compatible with the motherboard?

Solution
In theory any brand's ram can drop onto that board so long as it's DDR4. If you want to hit DDR4-3200MHz, I suggest that update the BIOS to the latest before you input the timings, voltage and frequency for the rams manually in BIOS.

Short answer; you're good!

Lutfij

Titan
In theory any brand's ram can drop onto that board so long as it's DDR4. If you want to hit DDR4-3200MHz, I suggest that update the BIOS to the latest before you input the timings, voltage and frequency for the rams manually in BIOS.

Short answer; you're good!

Solution