[SOLVED] G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB F4-3600C16D-32GTZRC urgent question

noobslayersteven

Reputable
Nov 28, 2016
Hi all,

I've noticed a problem with my new built a month ago, I normally cut off the power after I completely turned off my pc. Every time when I plug in the power and hit the power bottom on my pc it will fire up for a second or so and then turns off and it fires up again without me press the bottom. And Today I think I have addressed the issue. My build is MSI z490 unify with i7 10700k with 850w PSU from corsair. Does G-skill Ram with F4-3600C16D-32GTZRC isn't capable with this setup that's why it causing the problem? Or I got the bad ram from Newegg?

Solution
Hi all,

I've noticed a problem with my new built a month ago, I normally cut off the power after I completely turned off my pc. Every time when I plug in the power and hit the power bottom on my pc it will fire up for a second or so and then turns off and it fires up again without me press the bottom. And Today I think I have addressed the issue. My build is MSI z490 unify with i7 10700k with 850w PSU from corsair. Does G-skill Ram with F4-3600C16D-32GTZRC isn't capable with this setup that's why it causing the problem? Or I got the bad ram from Newegg?
That memory model is compatible according to G.Skill, select the QVL, then MSI, then Z490 and your board is listed.

Run the free version of MEMTEST86...

RealBeast

Titan
Hi all,

That memory model is compatible according to G.Skill, select the QVL, then MSI, then Z490 and your board is listed.

Run the free version of MEMTEST86 for 3 or 4 passes with no errors to check if the memory is a problem.

Solution