Question G-Suite Guidance

jackgreat

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jack and I run a small company.

One of my employees is telling me to get GSuite from Google and use our domain email id with it. For example if my domain name abc.com and we use id [ID removed]@abc.com. Currently we use Thunderbird as our mail client and have our own custom software through which we can send emails.

Since our server is hosted in AWS and they had a limit on sending outgoing emails I told him my staff to send no more than 50 emails a day. However this limit has been lifted. He wants to send more emails maybe 500 or more to customers. Some mail could be promotional in nature. Since I am concerned on how it may effect my domain if we send so many emails, he is saying that we use Google -GSite and send emails through it.

I just want to know if we use GSuite and bind it with our domain email then can we
send more emails without it effecting our domain
send emails through our own custom software without logging into gmail

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Jack

jackgreat

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
You should rather look at mail-list service providers, rather than sending 500 emails on your own.

On your question: The limit seems to be 2000/day/domain.
https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852?hl=en

You should also know G-Suite is $5/user/month.

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean "You should rather look at mail-list service providers, rather than sending 500 emails on your own."?

Should I take bulk email service. But at times when I filter users and wish to send to specific users then it becomes tricky. G-Suite cost and limit is something I am aware of.

TRENDING THREADS