Question G Sync Is Inconsistent

Jan 3, 2020
Hello, I’ve recently bought a new Alienware AW2518H G Sync Monitor to play games on but it seems that sometimes when i’m in a certain part of the game i’m playing (Fortnite) It seems to stop working and I have to alt + tab back in or tap the windows key 2 times for it to activate again, I’ve tried all different drivers using DDU Multiple times and i’ve updated my BIOS to latest date but I can’t seem to figure at what the problem is, There was another thread on here about the same problem as me a while back but it didn’t get solved and I don’t know what to do if you can help me thanks.

SPECS:
I9 9900k
ROG STRIX RTX 2070
TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WIFI) MOBO

Jan 3, 2020
I also do have an Alienware AW2518HF As my second monitor which is the freesync version of my main one which says its not g sync compatible but it says i can turn G Sync compatibility on the monitor but i have not checked that box yet and there both connected by display port cables.

Jan 3, 2020
Is it connected tightly on both ends (locked into place)?

Also, if this happens at the same point in the game, every time, the game is likely the issue. Does this happen with any other game or at any other time?
Please look at my other reply, also it can’t be the game because lots of pro players use G Sync with a 237 fps cap like me and they don’t have this issue.

Jan 3, 2020
I saw the other post. Does this occur with only one display attached?
It still happens with one display in, i load onto the game and it feels stuttery and jittery and i have to press the windows key twice or alt + tab and then get back in my game for it to feel smooth again.