[SOLVED] G-Sync Not Working Correctly!

matt726363

Commendable
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys so I currently have an AOC G2590FX and it is gsync compatible certified by nividia but for some reason on all games, whenever my fps is near 144hz I get some screen tearing. When I lock my FPS to say 60, the tearing goes away. It completely goes away at around 115fps. There is no screen tearing on borderless fullscreen but there is some laggines. Ive attached a video showing what it looks like. Look for it to the right of my character in this game.

Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAYAROCBFHI

Solution
Is Vsync on? Try with it on application control and enable ingame. Vsync won't be in use during Gsync range.

Are you using Displayport? This monitor allows 144Hz via HDMI but for Gsync to work need Displayport.

Did you record your video internally? Looks like it is. For us to see tearing need to record the monitor itself with a camera/phone.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Is Vsync on? Try with it on application control and enable ingame. Vsync won't be in use during Gsync range.

Are you using Displayport? This monitor allows 144Hz via HDMI but for Gsync to work need Displayport.

Did you record your video internally? Looks like it is. For us to see tearing need to record the monitor itself with a camera/phone.

Solution