G-SYNC on Batman Arkham Knight

alialmoraisi96

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
Does G-SYNC fix the problem in Batman Arkham Knight were sometimes the fps drops from 70 to 58 instantly? So instead of it being a big stutter it smooths it out.

Solution
Gsync can make FPS drops less noticeable. From personal experience with Arkham Knight, Gsync does work for he most part but you do occasionally still get large momentary framerate drops that are going to be noticeable no matter what kind of monitor you have.
Gsync can make FPS drops less noticeable. From personal experience with Arkham Knight, Gsync does work for he most part but you do occasionally still get large momentary framerate drops that are going to be noticeable no matter what kind of monitor you have.

Solution

alialmoraisi96

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

The game takes up almost 4gb memory and I have a gtx 970 is this the reason for the fps drops? Since gtx 970 has 3.5 gb fast memory with .50 slow memory.

I have played Arkham Knight with a GTX 970 and got decent performance at 1080p resolution, so long as you kept the Nvidia Smoke and Debris physics turned off. The game does seem to have issues with streaming in new data in the open world, and running it on an SSD can sometimes help with hitching issues rlated to that.

alialmoraisi96

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

Thanks! I have an SSD and I'm upgrading to 1070 so maybe that'll help with Physx