Question G-synyc problem (?)

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
Hello, I just bought AOC 24G2U/BK, and I have the problem that when i play CS GO im just playing normally and then from nothing i got black screen for 2 seconds and then again working normally... is it g-sync issue?

It can be, I had a similar problem running my two monitors (one regular 1080p monitor and one 1440p G-Sync monitor) and G-Sync was enabled for both which caused the 1080p monitor to go black whenever I did anything.

Have you tried disabling G-Sync in the Nvidia control panel?

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
It can be, I had a similar problem running my two monitors (one regular 1080p monitor and one 1440p G-Sync monitor) and G-Sync was enabled for both which caused the 1080p monitor to go black whenever I did anything.

gonna try it... not disabling in panel but on the monitor, the option is not even here now

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020

It didn't do without g-sync

From what I found this is a Freesync monitor that is not G-Sync certified. While you can enable G-Sync on a Freesync monitor if it is not certified there can be issues. Some monitors without certification work eith G-Sync without issues but others don’t. Have you found any reviews saying G-Sync works without issues?

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
From what I found this is a Freesync monitor that is not G-Sync certified. While you can enable G-Sync on a Freesync monitor if it is not certified there can be issues. Some monitors without certification work eith G-Sync without issues but others don’t. Have you found any reviews saying G-Sync works without issues?
like everyone says it's working fine...

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
it's still new i can try to refund it and buy a new one like other monitor with g-sync