anurag1801

Reputable
Oct 21, 2017
So i'm gold nova 3 and have this old dell office mouse. It frequently spins out when i move it too fast and has no additional buttons along with not being able to tack everywhere on my small mouse pad(The pad is not the issue, other mice work in that spot just fine). So i decided that i want to upgrade, now i have narrowed down my choices to two mice. Either the Logitech G102 or Redgear x-12. A few important things to note i have large, fat hands, play at a edpi of 1600, use a claw grip and have a small mouse pad.

G102-https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-G102...mid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sprefix=g10,aps,262&sr=8-2

Pros- Over kill sensor, Logitech brand warranty and build quality and lighter

Cons- 500 rupees more expensive, small mouse

X-12-https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-X12-P...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Pros-Cheaper, good brand and build quality, large mouse, braided cable, mimics the zowie fk1 mouse, so good design, all the pros use that

Cons- Heavier

Now the g102 is Logitech's cheapest gaming mouse so is it worth it at 500 rupees more or am i better off getting the cheaper mouse. Rocket jump ninja commented that the sensor is overkill and nobody actually need one that accurate, so the redgear's inferior sensor should be good enough for me and since it is one of their higher end mice i has features like rgb and stuff. I also have personally tried the redgear in person and liked the feel of that, so what do you think ? am i paying for the Logitech logo on the g102 and am better off on getting the redgear or should i get their revolutionary sensor. I don't know about the size tho because this dell mouse is also quite small and with my claw grip i don't fell uncomfortable or not in control. Thanks in advance.

Solution
What about logitech's sensor, is it worth overpaying?

"overpaying" really means you paid too much for something or that it's not worth what you paid. The 102 is a good model for pretty cheap for the quality, you will not be overpaying for that. If you buy something good in the first place instead of trying to save money you really can't go wrong. I still have speakers I bought 15 years ago I am using that I bought for like $250 vs ones that were $100, but I never once had to think "maybe I should have bought the ones I wanted instead of what I just settled for".
It's difficult to say which to get as that all depends on you, I learned that the hard way that your peripherals can't be chosen by anyone but you, I originally bought the Logitech G502 Hero but it was too small for me, so I bought the Steelseries Rival 310 which I love tho it was hard to get use to at first.

What about logitech's sensor, is it worth overpaying?

"overpaying" really means you paid too much for something or that it's not worth what you paid. The 102 is a good model for pretty cheap for the quality, you will not be overpaying for that. If you buy something good in the first place instead of trying to save money you really can't go wrong. I still have speakers I bought 15 years ago I am using that I bought for like $250 vs ones that were $100, but I never once had to think "maybe I should have bought the ones I wanted instead of what I just settled for".

Solution