Question G302 WORTH it?

Mar 4, 2019
I'm currently using g305 but the shape seems like doesn't suit the way i grab the mouse and i found out that g302's diamond shape is for claw grip which is the way how i grab . So , is it worth it to change from g305 which has a greater sensor to a mouse where the sensor isnt that superior than g305?

Lutfij

Titan
If you can adapt your grip style to fit your gaming needs, then I'd say not to budge away from the 305. True, it will hurt but you will adjust over time. If you're a competitive gamer, then I think you're best off shifting to a mouse you're comfortable with.

LastVampyer

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2010
This probably isn't much help but I was using the G302 early last year and then switched to the G502 and I absolutely love this mouse - more than the G302, my old deathadder, my old Kova and my old Steel series mouse. Mouse preferences are highly subjective though.

Feb 20, 2019
The g302 looks pretty flat, short and also advertises having a compact form-factor. Your only problem with small hands on the g302 is the is the shape at the back of the mouse, making it pretty wide there (haha.)

Feb 20, 2019
I just looked at a listing of it and it says clearly that it has the delta zero sensor, but I did a little research and the two sensors seem to be the same sensor, or at least very similar sensors.

Mar 4, 2019
The g302 looks pretty flat, short and also advertises having a compact form-factor. Your only problem with small hands on the g302 is the is the shape at the back of the mouse, making it pretty wide there (haha.)
since I hold a mouse in claw grip, will i have a problem still?