G31M-GS R2.0: where are the STANDARD CMOS settings?

therobyouknow

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015
I need to be able to adjust the BIOS settings for using my PC with this KVM:
http://www.startech.com/uk/Server-Management/KVM-Switches/4-Port-StarView-DVI-USB-KVM-Switch-With-Audio~SV431DVIUAGB

"In STANDARD CMOS, set HALT ON ERROR to ALL BUT KEYBOARD"

At the moment the PC 'hangs' in boot-up. But if I power cycle the machine a few times, it eventually gets past this and boots into Windows.

So, where can I set "In STANDARD CMOS, set HALT ON ERROR to ALL BUT KEYBOARD" on the G31M-GS R2.0: where are the STANDARD CMOS settings ?

Hi, When you first start the computer, it will go through post and you will get the the Manufacturer's splash screen ( AsRock ). At that point, before it starts loading the Operating system you shou see a thing for going to Set Up ( usually F2 or Del; AsRock is made by ASUS and that is what they use ). As soon as that screen comes up, that is when you hit the key to go to set up ( BiOS ).

therobyouknow

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015

Being familiar with BIOS and settings I know that already thank you and have pressed F2 at startup and gone into the BIOS settings BUT cannot see a screen for "STANDARD CMOS" nor "HALT ON ERROR to ALL BUT KEYBOARD" - so am wondering if it is under a different name for this specific motherboard.