G4560 or Core i5-4570?

Solution
The i5-3470 is better rendering in Adobe Premiere than the G4560.
If you already have the motherboard with a lesser CPU, make sure to update your BIOS in case it needs it to support the new CPU.
If you are buying the main components, I suggest you move to a newer platform, since you will be able to upgrade in the future.

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador
In any multi-threaded workloads definitely the i5-4570. It has fairly superior quad and multi-core performance mostly due to the fact that it's a quad core vs a dual core. The G4560 is a great value CPU and has a better upgrade path if you want that down the line but with when just looking at performance in your listed use, definitely the i5 4570. Hope this helps! :)

The i5-3470 is better rendering in Adobe Premiere than the G4560.
If you already have the motherboard with a lesser CPU, make sure to update your BIOS in case it needs it to support the new CPU.
If you are buying the main components, I suggest you move to a newer platform, since you will be able to upgrade in the future.

Solution
Premier can use GPU for rendering making the CPU irrelevant,the iGPU of the g4560 on the other hand allows for hardware encoding of x264 1080 at over 200FPS and to x265 with over 50FPS,the igpu of older models are much much slower,if you get a discrete GPU then the igpu of course is pretty useless because the GPU will be much much faster still.
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZKsUxCNpxo"][/video]
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuMTC6Bw4eI"][/video]

The most important hardware component for performance on Premiere pro is the CPU (the highest the frequency the better), GPU acceleration is only used for certain tasks (e.g. exporting).
Take a look at this Adobe GPU-accelerated effects so you can see which tasks would benefit from having a more powerful GPU.

That's the only thing the OP mentioned ,rendering is only done when exporting,it's the same thing.

Instead of the G4560 you should go with a Pentium G5500 or G5600. They cost about the same but if you also get a 1151 300 series motherboard, then you have a very good upgrade path to 8th gen Intel CPUs with 4, 6 or maybe even 8 cores.