G4560 or Ryzen 3 1200 with 1050ti

monilp00

Prominent
Nov 5, 2017
Which is better: G4560 or Ryzen 3 1200?
Both CPUs fit my budget, but the intel CPU and MOBO is much cheaper than the AMD CPU and MOBO.
I'm planning to build a low budget gaming pc with a 1050ti GPU. Im looking for something that is great for gaming, can handle multiple tasks at once, and something that will be easier to upgrade in the future(possibly like 2 years later). Although the Pentium costs cheaper for a CPU and compatible MOBO, is it better to go Ryzen?
Games I plan to play: League, Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG, Rocket league (and more in the future that interest me =D)

Solution
Im looking for something that is great for gaming, can handle multiple tasks at once, and something that will be easier to upgrade in the future(possibly like 2 years later).

Ryzen 1200 should be ideal for you. The two extra cores can handle multiple workloads better and game decently as well. Has a pretty good upgrade path with the AM4 platform.
You can also OC it for even better performance.
Im looking for something that is great for gaming, can handle multiple tasks at once, and something that will be easier to upgrade in the future(possibly like 2 years later).

Ryzen 1200 should be ideal for you. The two extra cores can handle multiple workloads better and game decently as well. Has a pretty good upgrade path with the AM4 platform.
You can also OC it for even better performance.

Solution

monilp00

Prominent
Nov 5, 2017

Thank you so much!!