[SOLVED] G502 HERO searching for comments on it

Mar 13, 2022
Hello i bought G502 HERO soon and wanted to ask about peoples having experience with is since i readed online some peoples are getting double clicking fast from it others have been using 502 since realese others 3 years or so, so i dont know much what to think, if anyone had it and have a comment on it i will love to read it, thanks !

Solution
No double clicks on my:
  • G502 Hero (using at work doing a lot of CAD so lots of clicking, nearly 3 yrs old, but WFH COVID interruption)
  • G502 Core (at least 4 years old, 1500+ of hours of Destiny 2 + other games )
Mar 13, 2022
No double clicks on my:
  • G502 Hero (using at work doing a lot of CAD so lots of clicking, nearly 3 yrs old, but WFH COVID interruption)
  • G502 Core (at least 4 years old, 1500+ of hours of Destiny 2 + other games )
Thanks much on your answer, well hm why there is much of comments about their switches die in 1 or 3 months or so and even you proove its durable.

Mar 13, 2022
The people who have been disgruntled always have the loudest voices.
Yea i noticed actually much peoples have positive commnets and peoples care mostly for the comments that got into defective product or got the product from bad seller makeing bad view on peoples like me, thats why i wanted to ask here, well i will use it without worry, thank you so much for your answers!