waleedhk

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
If i have a S3 and a G945...can we use G945's onboard graphic card into an s3...like by some wire or some mods... :roll:

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
If i have a S3 and a G945...can we use G945's onboard graphic card into an s3...like by some wire or some mods... :roll:

Quit doing this again
141.jpg

waleedhk

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
i have my evga 7600gt but it blew up after 1year and 2months....it always remained 120C...i don't know from which day it went 120C...but when i called the evga tech support they told we cant help you for the damaged device..WTF :evil: ....so i asked my freind to give me a cheap mobo with onboard VGA as i have only 30$. :cry:.

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
i have my evga 7600gt but it blew up after 1year and 2months....it always remained 120C...i don't know from which day it went 120C...but when i called the evga tech support they told we can help you for the damaged device..WTF :evil: ....so i asked my freind to give me a cheap mobo with onboard VGA as i have only 30$. :cry:.
So just buy a crappy gfx card with the 30 bucks. Can't you think for yourself??

waleedhk

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
in dubai u can't find any graphic card till 30$...the cheapest graphic card here is 7100gs... so do u know how to use that onboard VGA with s3...and don't teach me (just answer my question, if u can't don't answer it)
So just buy a crappy gfx card with the 30 bucks. Can't you think for yourself??

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
Why don´t you borrowed a crappy gfx card in first place? The only way is use the mobo with the G945 with all the components.
I have to teach you because you are simply dumb. (you asked for it)

Ps: excuse me, I mean, really really dumb

jeff_2087

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2007
Okay if you really need that integrated graphics, here's what you do:

Pry the graphics chip off the 945 with an exacto-knife. Then glue it somewhere on the S3 board. It doesn't matter where, they can communicate wirelessly. Unless there's a lot of electromagnetic interference near your computer, like a CRT monitor if your case is unshielded. Then you should glue it really close to the CPU to make sure the signals aren't jammed.

Of course, it's not essential to use glue, you could just use liberal amounts of tape. But glue is usually neater and more secure. Then you're done!

The above procedure was written in jest. Don't try it.

waleedhk

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
hez my freind not a comp..seller.. he don't have a Graphic card.. i am using that only but it can't overclock above 322fsb...everything boots up again after 323...

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
i am using that only but it can't overclock above 322fsb...everything boots up again after 323...

What does that matter for the questions you brought up???

How old are you? Really?

waleedhk

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
in my thread i meant i want a ocing mobo wid a graphic card (if it can be somehow taken from g945) an e6300 is really slow at stock speed.....i am 18

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005

Pry the graphics chip off the 945 with an exacto-knife. Then glue it somewhere on the S3 board. It doesn't matter where, they can communicate wirelessly. Unless there's a lot of electromagnetic interference near your computer, like a CRT monitor if your case is unshielded. Then you should glue it really close to the CPU to make sure the signals aren't jammed.

Of course, it's not essential to use glue, you could just use liberal amounts of tape. But glue is usually neater and more secure. Then you're done!

Don't listen to Jeff... he's obviously an idiot and is just trying to get you to mess up your killer rig. You'll need a soldering iron in addition to glue... I'm not sure why that jerk omitted that. As long as all of the metal is touching metal you should be fine. Let us know how it turns out.

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
First: you can´t get another chipset to run in other mobo (the integrated gfx is in the chipset)

Second: 945 chipset is stable but not good to OC.

Third: So, keep it at the maximum fsb you can while it's stable and wait for your 7600GT to return from warranty. (assuming you are running all the parts in you friend's mobo)

Fourth: Don´t eat words and say as much as you can when you start a thread, and answer according to the questions that are brought up. That way you won't make an arse of yourself (at least not as much as we think you are now).

jeff_2087

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2007

Don't listen to Jeff... he's obviously an idiot and is just trying to get you to mess up your killer rig. You'll need a soldering iron in addition to glue... I'm not sure why that jerk omitted that. As long as all of the metal is touching metal you should be fine. Let us know how it turns out.

Dude, haven't you ever done this with the 945? All the 9-series chipsets can operate wirelessly. Get with the times, you don't need to fiddle with solder for this to work anymore.

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
[

Jeff is right! Where did you get that idea of soldering? Glue avoids short circuit , you are making this a lot harder!

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005
First: you can´t get another chipset to run in other mobo (the integrated gfx is in the chipset)

Third: So, keep it at the maximum fsb you can while it's stable and wait for your 7600GT to return from warranty. (assuming you are running all the parts in you friend's mobo)

Fourth: Don´t eat words and say as much as you can when you start a thread, and answer according to the questions that are brought up. That way you won't make an arse of yourself (at least not as much as we think you are now).
You cannot possibly be taking this guy seriously? I thought the first reply to his post was dead on... this guy was high as a kite when he posted.

waleedhk

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
finish this topic....i confirm that PMR is totally retarted....i just asked him a question...and it is not necessary to reply if he could'nt answer...just a retarted person does like this

fsalazar90

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2006
He was serious. And he is from Dubai... so his English may emphasize that, although he isn't [that] retarted. Check his other posts, he knows his OCing.

waleedhk

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
and where are u from newbie (fsalazar)...i know about overclocking but not like mods etc.. i just asked a question that everyone can understand....but i think pmr is about 12-15 years...hez just messin for fun...

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
finish this topic....i confirm that PMR is totally retarted....i just asked him a question...and it is not necessary to reply if he could'nt answer...just a retarted person does like this

I can't understand your sentence...
I was the only one that answered all your questions (more than you deserved) and you say I can't answer?

now you can go sodomize yourself (and learn how to write)

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
and where are u from newbie (fsalazar)...i know about overclocking but not like mods etc.. i just asked a question that everyone can understand....but i think pmr is about 12-15 years...hez just messin for fun...

no, in fact I'm 5 years old.

I think I'm not the only one fukcing around with you...And I'm 27, but this doesn't matter also.

As you can see (can you?) I wrote this:

"First: you can´t get another chipset to run in other mobo (the integrated gfx is in the chipset)

Third: So, keep it at the maximum fsb you can while it's stable and wait for your 7600GT to return from warranty. (assuming you are running all the parts in you friend's mobo)"

What part didn't you understand?