GA-790FXTA-UD5 new build motherboard,hardrive not seen in bios

scoppiato

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
Hello everyone ,iam in need of help ,i have just finish my build,i have a
GA-790FXTA-UD5
rosewill gold 1000 w power supply
AMD 965 3.4GHZ
8 GB GSKILL MEMORY ripjaw series 8GB (4 x 2GB)
asus soundcard
Speed DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
Cas Latency 9
Timing 9-9-9-24-2N
Voltage 1.5V
sapphire radeon hd 5830 1 gb gddr5 video card

2DVD ROMS plextor,and lite on,
2HARDRIVES hitachy deskstar 1tb,
wd 750 ,
ZALMAN CPNS9000NT cpu cooler
COOLER MASTER /CASE stacker 830 se.
i just finished doing all my sleeving and set up the pc with lots of space and ventilation,everything starts great and fast,all the fans work , video card , memory,cpu etc..
i went into bios and check most everything,to my knowledge i default most of the items need to be ,my am sure i am missing something,video card starts wit peg slot 1 pce
i am having trouble i cannot install my operating system ,
my 2 hardrives are sata and are not detected,my 2 dvd roms are dedected
but they wont respond to open up, only show a light on both when i press the button they do not open,so in this case i cannot load my operating system,i understande that i might need to flash new bios with a floppy,
i need some help try to figure this out,
any help or suggestionswill be great appreciated,
thanks jack.

scoppiato

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
Well i know i did not have any reply,i hope this is useful to any one that loves to get their hands dirty inside a pc,
some hard work paid off,i went back to my pc and took out all my cables,i have a modular power supply,the wires that are attach to the psu are the ones i was using,and they were wrong,they really do not supply so much power to substain the hardrives and the dvd roms,in this case i was not able to detect my hardware in the bios,and not able to install the ops,
now i have all separated in the modular and everything is detected,
thanks all.