Regarding my earlier post re: this motherboard and nTune. I was hesitant
to e-mail Gigabyte, thinking that I'd never heard back from them. I
received a response from them earlier today, saying that the GA-K8NF-9
*does* support nTune, with a BIOS update--a copy of which was attached
to the e-mail! Kudos to Gigabyte for a small, yet appreciated, act of
positive customer service.

Brent

"Brent Huiberts" <joytravis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Regarding my earlier post re: this motherboard and nTune. I was hesitant
> to e-mail Gigabyte, thinking that I'd never heard back from them. I
> received a response from them earlier today, saying that the GA-K8NF-9
> *does* support nTune, with a BIOS update--a copy of which was attached to
> the e-mail! Kudos to Gigabyte for a small, yet appreciated, act of
> positive customer service.
>
> Brent

Which BIOS version did they send? If it's F2 then I've already tried it and
it locks up solid.

They might be refering you to their own Easytune software - which did
require a BIOS update, and does work on this board. But it's a useless piece
of software anyway.

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

Hi,
my K8NF-9 F2 BIOS version (came with it) "does" run nTune right.

Regards.