Question ga p55 ud3l not support patriot ddr3 4gb ram

Mar 1, 2019
hello guys I wanted to upgrade my ram, I have combined super talent 4gb W1333UB4G9 and take ms 2gbTMS2GB364D081-169ee and they worked perfectly. I have decided to upgrade again with another ram. I have bought patriot 4gb PSD34G160081. the problems is that even when I just mount patriot (the other two are dismounted) my computer restart repeatedly on the first splash screen!
I have tested potriot on another PC and it works fine. my PC works fine with my first config. just does not work with the poriot ram.
Mobo: ga-p55-ud3l CPU: i3 540 any ideas why behaving like this?
any solution?
i figured out that maybe trfc of the ram is way greater than what motherboard supporting! it requires 300 ns but motherboard supports maximum trfc of 255!

Lutfij

Titan
List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? I take it that you're mixing and matching ram sticks to get a cumulative capacity on rams?

Mar 1, 2019
hi dear @Lutfij, my motherboard is the latest revision, i don't know about bios, as i mentioned patrion ram with module number PSD34G160081does not work on my mobo , when i hit power botton a picture of motherboard show up and stuck for 5 sec then reboot, but with no sound like the time when there is no ram. i just compared bios setting of my bios with another pc which this ram works on perfectly, and understood that trfc required for this ram is way byounnd my mobo's capabilities!

cpu: i3 540
ram: patriot 4 gb PSD34G160081 (here is the problem)
mobo: ga p55 ud3l rev 2.3
ssd:transcend and sumsung
gpu :ati power color 6570 2 gb ddr3

updates, i just add the mentioned super talent ram along with patriot now it stuck on loading windows stage, it seems like it cannot write anything on the patriot ram!

TRENDING THREADS