bj

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Hi,
Anyone know a place I can download this? Or would anyone post an iso of
the english cd? I played this game 12 years ago and really want to
experience it again, but I can't find my cd :-(

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:36:47 +0200, BJ <ioslo@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>Anyone know a place I can download this? Or would anyone post an iso of
>the english cd? I played this game 12 years ago and really want to
>experience it again, but I can't find my cd :-(

Nowhere you can do it legally. It was released for free on a few
magazine discs a while back, but I think the magazines paid Sierra a
lump sum to let them do it.

Sierra no longer supports the game, but they do actively protect their
old game copyrights, so GK:Sins can't even be considered "abandoned"
if you subscribe to the "abandonware" theory.
Thanks.

MCheu

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I have one for sale on ebay www.ebay.com.au do a search in the pc games area

or click here for details.....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8216734134&rd=1&sspage
name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

"BJ" <ioslo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Anyone know a place I can download this? Or would anyone post an iso of
> the english cd? I played this game 12 years ago and really want to
> experience it again, but I can't find my cd :-(

Mary

"Shaun B" <fairmontxabc@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> I have one for sale on ebay www.ebay.com.au do a search in the pc
games area

> or click here for details.....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8216734134&rd=1&sspage
> name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Shaun, just an obvservation. I notice in your above auction, you are in
Australia and you state "Will post to Australia". I am not interested in
the game because I have it, but the original poster or someone else
might be. Is your auction limited to Australia only.?

Mary

> "BJ" <ioslo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Anyone know a place I can download this? Or would anyone post an iso
of
> > the english cd? I played this game 12 years ago and really want to
> > experience it again, but I can't find my cd :-(

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Thanks I forgot to give the option of worldwide postage so yes it is ( i
am ) posting to worldwide, thanks...

Shaun B