Gainward GeForce MX Dillemma

G

I'm in the market for a video card, and I'd like to guy a Geforce 2 MX to hold me over until the G3 prices fall quite a bit. I like the gainward video cards because of the way they fixed the memory problem, and they perform and overclock significantly better than other MX400 cards. I recently read a review of a card they have called the TwinView Vivo which has a 4ns memory access time and an automatic factory fupported overclock which makes the board compete with GTS and Pro boards. However the TwinView is quite a bit more expensive than the other boards they make and I was wonder if the other Gainward MX400 boards have the 4ns memory and overclocking utility as well so I could save some money.

OR if I should just screw it and go with a Kyro you can tell me that too.

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I'm pretty sure the regular gainward mx has the 4ns ram. go to www.pricewatch.com and do a search for it, if I remember correctly I found it for $100 plus shipping at one site, it could be cheaper now since I did this about 2 weeks ago.
I personally would not buy a kyro when for the same price I could get a far superior product from nvida or ati.