Question Gainward GTX 1660 Ti Pegasus

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

I have an issue with installing drivers. To be exact with "system check" part because I can't get past this.
I contacted Nvidia support and did everything their assistant told me to do. Tried both versions of web-page drivers for 20 series, tried drivers that came with graphic card on CD, installed DDU and did clean and restart --> tried installing CD drivers 417.35, no luck. Again did DDU clean and restart --> now tried to install web-page driver 418.91 again can't get past "system check". I did select GPU in DDU.
I also re-insalled windows 10 imidiately after plugging in my card because I had ATI before.

If you can somehow help me I would appreciate it. What could i do to make my card work?

Feb 16, 2019
The only Pegasus gainward makes is a 2060 card.

You can't find it on gainward web-page because i somehow bought it before time. On amazon it says that it will come out 22.2.2019. but cards exist, i think it was some error in store where i bought it that enabled them to sell it to me before time.

Feb 16, 2019
It's probably a case where there are no publicly available drivers for it. Or you got a fake card.

there are no official drivers released yet, that's what they said at Nvidia. That i can only wait for drivers to come out. Well i bought it from largest store in my country, for pc parts, and have hard copy and have 3 years guarantee and can return card in 15 days period so i don't think it's fake. :)

Feb 16, 2019
OK SO it is an official card, and release date is February 22nd, and you will see drivers available then. Your store did a bad thing and sold it before release date. So hang tight drivers are coming. Oddly enough it comes back as a palit gtx 1660ti with that number.

If you go on Gainward support and go to contact them it actually says support@palit.de.
On disc there are older drivers 417.35.

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
The only thing I can advise is to google benchmark sites and see if you can see what drivers they used to test the new cards. Also keep an eye on your motherboard site they might have a bios update for it.

Feb 16, 2019
The only thing I can advise is to google benchmark sites and see if you can see what drivers they used to test the new cards. Also keep an eye on your motherboard site they might have a bios update for it.

Bios updates usually don't have to be done for GC, only if processor is not recognized. Benchmark sites all have same thing from leak test.
Thank you very much for everything.