Question Galahad 360 aio help

Feb 27, 2022
Hello I am currently working on connecting a galahad 360 with unifan sl120. Based on the directions I have the unifans for the sl120s running to the controller and the rgb from thr cooler as well to the controller and the other cable connected in the aio pump. However doing so says I have no cpu fan. Also the rgb on the cooler is not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

if you pair this info;
UNI-FAN-SL-controller-cable.png

with the manual for your AIO in conjunction with this video;
View: https://youtu.be/XNCAeAX0mZQ?t=1168

you should be getting fan and lighting operational.

Make and model of your motherboard? Might want to include images of who you've tethered said components in your build.

Feb 27, 2022
Thank you for the above. I am going to review this series and see if I am missing something.

Current I have a asus 570 E motherboard.

I will take some pictures once I am out of work and post them but the current config I have is 3 sets of 3 uni fans one set on the aio.

On the controller itself I have all three sets of fans running to them and the pump plugged into the aio header.

The fan rgb is all working well but nothing is plugged into the cpu fan which is causing an error when booting which I know I c an disable but is this correct?

I am using the directions you posted but i am thinking i need to separate the three uni fans for the cpu separately?