[SOLVED] GALAX nvidia registration

dimebag11

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2014
Any who has a GALAX Nvidia card. How did you guys register for the warranty? . I bought mine from a local dealer and he asked me to register on their website but it does not have any such method to do so.

If someone has done this please let me know how. Also anyone extend their warranty for 2 more years ( So a total of 3 +2 years)

Thank you

Solution
Hi, I don't own any GALAX GPU, but you can read these terms and conditions. Maybe it might answer some of your questions ?? But who was your Local dealer/retailer ? Where are you located , in which country ? I think you should also contact their customer support department, showing them all the PROOF of your purchase, so that they might look into it.

SUPPORT.
For technical support, please e-mail to info@galaxytech.com

WARRANTY TERMS.
GALAX Graphic Card Warranty Limited warranty.

GALAX (Galaxy Microsystems Ltd )(“GALAX”) hereby warrants their Graphic Card for different regions with different terms to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) and is not transferable, subject to all the terms and conditions as...
Hi, I don't own any GALAX GPU, but you can read these terms and conditions. Maybe it might answer some of your questions ?? But who was your Local dealer/retailer ? Where are you located , in which country ? I think you should also contact their customer support department, showing them all the PROOF of your purchase, so that they might look into it.

SUPPORT.

WARRANTY TERMS.

GALAX (Galaxy Microsystems Ltd )(“GALAX”) hereby warrants their Graphic Card for different regions with different terms to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) and is not transferable, subject to all the terms and conditions as specified herein. This warranty does not apply to auctions, eBay, second hand purchase of products or physically altered or amended. GALAX’s sole obligation under this warranty is to replace or, at its option, to repair, free of charge, all the product’s defective parts. Warranty coverage begins from the date of purchase.

https://www.galax.com/en/support

Edit: I also found this info.

To obtain warranty service during the warranty period, contact the local reseller / distributor. Purchaser pays for shipping product to GALAX for warranty. Customer assumes the risk of loss (insurance from loss or damage) in transit and the returned Products shall become the sole property of GALAX.

Solution

dimebag11

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2014

SUPPORT.

WARRANTY TERMS.

GALAX (Galaxy Microsystems Ltd )(“GALAX”) hereby warrants their Graphic Card for different regions with different terms to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) and is not transferable, subject to all the terms and conditions as specified herein. This warranty does not apply to auctions, eBay, second hand purchase of products or physically altered or amended. GALAX’s sole obligation under this warranty is to replace or, at its option, to repair, free of charge, all the product’s defective parts. Warranty coverage begins from the date of purchase.

https://www.galax.com/en/support

Edit: I also found this info.

To obtain warranty service during the warranty period, contact the local reseller / distributor. Purchaser pays for shipping product to GALAX for warranty. Customer assumes the risk of loss (insurance from loss or damage) in transit and the returned Products shall become the sole property of GALAX.

Hey thanks for your reply.

Apparently my local deal has lied to me and given me false information.

He told me that I could avail the warranty after registering on their website and then 6-7 months later get it extended for another 2 more years for by paying a very tiny amount.
I called to ask this and he tells me that I got confused between ZOTAC and GALAX which is clearly <Mod Edit> as I never bought ZOTAC up at all.

Apparently the only thing I can do is hold on to invoice and incase of any issues present it incase of repair. Sucks but atleast its something

Last edited by a moderator: