[SOLVED] Galax or Zotac?

MD Rakibul Hassan

Reputable
Jun 10, 2017
Hey Guys, am thinking about to buy new gpu, gtx1650super.
but am confused should i go for zotac or galax one.
some says zotac gtx1650s got small fan that on full load so noisey.
than i thinking about to buy galax one it got 80mm fan also have heatpipe.
but dont know how durable Galax card is.
Need help urgent.

Solution
Galax is pretty good. I haven't heard too many problems with them.

Asus, on the other hand... they've been slipping up lately.
They cut too many corners on their cheaper models, and have even screwed up the coolers on some of their premium models - especially on their RX 5700/XTs. I haven't heard too much on the Nvidia end.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
This sounds like one of those situations where you get what you pay for.
With the cheaper models of a gpu, companies cut corners = cuts costs, but sometimes they overdo it, and it affects the card's cooling capabilities.

Can you link the 2 cards?

MD Rakibul Hassan

Reputable
Jun 10, 2017
This sounds like one of those situations where you get what you pay for.
With the cheaper models of a gpu, companies cut corners = cuts costs, but sometimes they overdo it, and it affects the card's cooling capabilities.

Can you link the 2 cards?
For Zotac= https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-gaming-geforce-gtx-1650-super-twin-fan
For Galax=http://www.galax.com/en/graphics-card/16super-series/galax-geforce-gtx-1650superex1clickoc.html

and actually am going to buy this gpu today.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
An issue with some gpus is that their default fan curves suck. So I strongly suggest you use either Msi Afterburner or EVGA Precision X and set your own curve to deal with noise.
The gpu is potentially the loudest part in most PCs, since the things are equipped with 3000rpm fans, but no one really wants to hear that.

I like the look of the Galax one more.

MD Rakibul Hassan

Reputable
Jun 10, 2017
An issue with some gpus is that their default fan curves suck. So I strongly suggest you use either Msi Afterburner or EVGA Precision X and set your own curve to deal with noise.
The gpu is potentially the loudest part in most PCs, since the things are equipped with 3000rpm fans, but no one really wants to hear that.

I like the look of the Galax one more.

So am going for Galax one.
last i used asus and zotac brand gpu's.
is Galax also good like tham or will in suffer?
both brand have 2years warranty.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Galax is pretty good. I haven't heard too many problems with them.

Asus, on the other hand... they've been slipping up lately.
They cut too many corners on their cheaper models, and have even screwed up the coolers on some of their premium models - especially on their RX 5700/XTs. I haven't heard too much on the Nvidia end.

Solution