Galaxy A3 how to change frequency to 2,4ghz to 5ghz

Jun 2, 2018
Hey guys. Long time reader, first time writer here :) Asking this kind of problem. I recently bought Samsung Galaxy A3 phone and according to specs it should have option to use 5ghz frequency and also 2,4ghz. Now the problem is that I cannot switch to 5ghz. I can only see 2,4ghz option. I am using TP-link Archer T2U in my PC and share my mobile phones network with it. I have 300mb net in my phone and when I use 2,4ghz it only uses part of it.

Do you guys have good ideas how to get full speed out of this TP-link and cell phone connection? If I connect my phone with USB to PC. It sure gives full speed but I want to it be wireless. I have tried WiFi and mobile base station to share connection. Neither works with full speed.

Archer T2U should have option to use 5ghz and I can find it in settings but when I force it to only use 5ghz, connection does not work at all. It works only with options 2,4ghz and 2,4ghz + 5ghz options

Win 10 operation system and phone has newest oreo OS

Greets,
Timo

Not sure how you can set that adapter to use the other band, normally the WiFi band you use and configure is done by a router, not an ad-hoc connection to another computer. Contact TP-Link support and see if they have any info for you.