Question Galaxy Ear buds randomly stopped being recognized by Intel Bluetooth ?

Aug 29, 2022
So my issue is kind of weird. I have about 3 of the TP LINK Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB Adapter. I have them connected through a USB hub that i bought on Amazon. All has worked fine no issues. Using whatever drivers install when i plugged them in. I use my Galaxy Buds + to connect. Have had no issues. Recently I have upgraded my GPU, CPU, power supply and motherboard. BT devices working fine no issues for about a week. Then randomly, roughly a week ago, my earbuds wouldnt connect anymore. Thought maybe my USB hub died. But everytime i plugged in the dongles to the hub, in the bluetooth settings it kept saying "Bluetooth driver error". I tried plugging them into the ports directly (motherboard and the ones on the top of my tower) and same thing.

Uninstalled, ReInstalled. I tried almost everyhing. Made sure in device manager that they couldnt be turned off to save power. Installed/Upgraded the intel drivers also. Same issue. Even tried having my girlfriend plug it into her USB hub on her Macbook and it wouldnt recognize it. Tried this with all 3 dongles. So i thought maybe they all just died. Read that i shouold try using the software that the product website has. It uses CSR Bluetooth. And magically, my dongles work with that program. It recognizes it no problem, but the issue i have with that CSR Bluetooth is that it has about half a second of delay, It has a high speed setting, still same issue. Never had any issues with bluetooth before using the basic drivers.

So I said screw it and just used my normal wireless headset that i use. Well fast foward to today and i notice the dongles don't say anything in the Windows bluetooth settings. So i tried to pair my earbuds and they dont show up. I plugged the dongle into the motherboard usb and still not recognized. I just bought a new speaker bar for my pc and it has bluetooth, so i tried to connect that and it shows up almost instantly.

So for some reason, the intel/windows bluetooth wont recongize my ear buds now for some reason. Not sure why. I tried downgrading the drivers and still same issue. I cant figure this out no matter what i search for on google.

ANY tips/help is greatly appreciated. I like using my ear buds when im just casually on my pc. My headset i normally use goes over my ears and i sweat alot around my ears so i dont like waering them unless im playing an FPS where sound is important :/

Last edited: