Galaxy Gtx 770 makes loud noise and High temp 73-75c when playing Watch dogs or Titanfall

UltraGamer5000

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014
hi i got a pc custom pc built and i purchased
watch dogs digital deluxe whenever i play on low to ultra graphics and low to high resolution it starts to sound like a rocket take off,
i took of my case and used my fingers to stop al case/ cpul cooler fans and graphics fans fans it stiil makes noise,

CPU: amd fx 8320 8 core
GPU: Galaxy GTX 770

if need details please ask

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Thats your fans spinning faster to cool either the CPU, GPU or both.
If your using the stock CPU cooler you can change it to a aftermarket cooler what kind depends on what will fit inside the case.
For the video card you pretty much have what you have unless you can improve the airflow inside the case again depending on the case and the fans already installed, along with cable management.
More than likely it's the CPU cooler making the most noise it could improve some with better airflow, cable management inside the case also.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

Coil whine is not from the fans it's from the card it has nothing to do with the fans and as I stated before it could also be the power supply fan or coil whine from it.

UltraGamer5000

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014

Dude the noise coming from that video is so wayyyyyyy diffrent then the noise i am having my pc has loud case fan noise even now