Galaxy Nexus to Arrive in White for UK Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

ickarumba1

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
IMO, the black one looks way better. This is due to the front glass being black as well. The black glass and white backside does not fit with the screen.

AznCracker

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]I'd rather have the 32gb version, thank you very much! Color of the case is not a feature.[/citation]
Wow what do you need 32 gb for? lots and lots of .... ? Im still kicking with the 256mb on my G1 lol

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
[citation][nom]azncracker[/nom]Wow what do you need 32 gb for? lots and lots of .... ? Im still kicking with the 256mb on my G1 lol[/citation]

I like having my music and movies on the external SD and my pics and apps stored internally. Just because you don't see the need for that much storage doesn't mean others share the same view.

computernerdforlife

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
People like "The Greater Good" think they are "working" for the greater good. Unfortunately, these types of individuals who are out to prove things to others (all the time) make going to work monday to friday extremely painful in a professional environment. Instead of teaching lessons to people/adults who don't want to learn them, go out and buy a dog a who gives a f...

Meanwhile, enjoy holding your phone in your hands for two hours watching your movies... sucker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.