Galaxy S III: The Ultimate Hotel Accessory for London 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temp_Username

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
I had this idea years ago when NFC first came out. It makes a lot of sense for technology to progress into hotels like this. Unfortunately not everyone has one of these phones yet so I don't think it will begin to become internationally available in the near future.

ewood

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2009
so if you happen to be staying in a VIP suite AND happen to get one of the 40 specially equipped rooms AND you happen to have a galaxy S3 AND you happen to be able to afford to stay there while still being young and tech savvy enough to actually care about the special features then, and only then, you can use your phone to control your room? good investment...

G

it will be another best tools that you can carry around in the hotel to hack in everyone's room in less than a second.

I think it is a start. They might be using the Olympic games to create awareness.
Some of this athletes are getting the phone gratis.
In the near future, we might see this technology hitting a hotel near you. I do hope.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]frank_drebin[/nom]Can't you just go to the hotel's website and checkout there? why the f you need to build a phone app for that??[/citation]
I dont think you understand where technology is heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.