Galaxy S4 to Hit 7 Major U.S. Carriers Starting This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Waiting on the Note 3 this Fall, the bigger faster version of the S4.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
WHY Samsung why! Why go back to RGBG Pentile displays? Stick with the formula and go Stripe displays like you did with Note 2 or the Galaxy S2. Never understood why they went back to Pentile with S3, and now the S4.

redeemer

Distinguished
Its not a revelation that the HTC One is a better phone and it is. It difficult to massively produce a phone that has superb build quality a la The Galaxy line up! HTC does not need to top Samsung in sales they just need to sell. For me the personally I could never fall in love with the Galaxy line of phones, the S-Ware, AMOLED and build. Compare the One X to the One and you will see a complete overhaul a change in design philosophy and that extends to the UI Sense 5.0. The S4 is pretty much the S3 with a spec bump, HTC actually took risks and tried to be different.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
These phone prices are absurd. Over 600 dollars for a device that costs less than 300 dollars to build?! It's insanity. I wonder how long this is going to last.

3lackdeath

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011

Paying 600+ for a device that costs less than 300 dollars to build does not mean that the that's all they paid for the device, We keep forgetting licencing fees, marketing fees etc plus Samsung never said you HAVE To BUY it.

Secondly people keep complaining about a build quality, what the heck does that have to do with the functionality of the device?, go get a brick and draw on features if that's what you want.

You can call me a fan boy if it make you sleep at nights but i prefer to get a device that's most convenient to my needs and that's from any manufacturer.

TonyCa

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
Welcome to 2013, when phone is already old and people stopped buzzing about it even before it has been made available for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.