[SOLVED] galaxy tab 4 won't charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rreyes0051

Commendable
May 15, 2018
so i got a galaxy tab 4 that refuses to charge. it ran out of battery in the night, and when i tried to charge it this morning a yellow triangle with a thermometer appears on the screen and it doesn't charge. I've tried other charging cables and it still doesn't charge and the yellow triangle keeps showing.

Solution
so i got a galaxy tab 4 that refuses to charge. it ran out of battery in the night, and when i tried to charge it this morning a yellow triangle with a thermometer appears on the screen and it doesn't charge. I've tried other charging cables and it still doesn't charge and the yellow triangle keeps showing.

Try to change your adapter instead of cables,
If still the same, charging port is faulty, do send it to nearest service center to have it fixed.

wong93

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2012

Try to change your adapter instead of cables,
If still the same, charging port is faulty, do send it to nearest service center to have it fixed.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.