Question Game and internet freeze

Apr 1, 2021
Hey guys,

I am having trouble with my system since last GPU update from February and even with the latest driver. I am not saying it is GPU fault.

My problem is: during playing Apex or League of Legends (not Trackmania or Metro 2033 for exemple) my game and internet freeze (not sure if internet freeze also but at least Discord is also frozen and can't hear my friends) for aprox. 6 seconds and then return to normal.

I have Ryzen 7 1700, GTX 1070, MSI B350 Tomahawk, Samsung SSD 850 EVO, ST3000DM008 3TB.

This problem is really annoying when u go 1v1 and u get freeze for aprox. 6 seconds.

I would be so glad if anyone find a solution for me. I have checked my PC by Eset online anitivir, Malwarebytes and also by Win. Defender. Nothing had found.

Thank you for your advices!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We'll need a little more information. Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? What is your OS version? Have you tried downloading the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and then using DDU to uninstall your current GPU drivers? You should reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

As for your GPU, what was your GPU prior to the GTX1070? If you have Windows Defender and your browsing behavior is not to go to unwanted sites...then you have no need for additional anti-viruses on your system.

TRENDING THREADS