Game Cafe Robbed, Gamers Fearlessly Fight Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
"I mean we're gamers, we've been immersed in that culture where like we all want to Superman, you know we're missing something partial in our brain that says yeah this might be dangerous," said Hays.

QFT. I will Forward-->QCF+High Punch your ass if you mess with my games.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
Good. So many of these assholes get away with robbing innocent people, and these three suspects are either the wrong people, or the investigation will be inconclusive and they can try again another day. Maybe if the one they had on the ground would have received some lasting injuries, they might think twice about victimizing others.

twbg4cq

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
Hey robbers, play a few more FPS's and then you'll know what you're getting yourself into. Do not @#%$ with us.

hemburger

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
[citation][nom]Lmeow[/nom]A wild game store thief appeared!Devin Wolery: Go, Dylan Hays!Dylan Hays used GTFO MY DS!It's super effective!Wild game store thief fled![/citation]
hahah! :D :D

bonezy

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]ruffopurititiwang[/nom]I might get flamed for this, but it's worth mentioning that the robbers are also gamers. One could argue that their bravado also comes from playing games.[/citation]

The robbers looked more like console gamers to me. PC hardcore gamers > casual gamers, in my superbly unapologetically biased book. Actually, let me get on my soapbox for a second:

Mouse + KB > controller
HL2, CS:S, TF2, UT, BF > Halo, GoW, FPS on console lolz
Starcraft, Warcraft, SupCom, C&C > RTS on console lolz
Upgradability + Expandability > Proprietary Rut
2TB WD Caviar Green $99 > 250GB Xbox360 HDD $130
FREE X-Fire, Gamespy, Ventrilo/TS, etc. ad inf. > Paid XBL Gold

RROD FTL
Multitasking Platform FTW

/rant :D

bonezy

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Oh, and I realize the hero was a DS owner. I don't group DS owners with their sit-at-home-on-their-thumbs XB/PS brethren. Dbl stds ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.