Question game crash problem

Jan 30, 2022
(I not good in english)
I build a budget PC ,it work find and stable. Few month ago my father laptop crash ,so i use my PC SSD(OS) to USB plug the laptop to retrive some data (for urgent things).AFter that the windows update start download the laptop driver,so i clean the SSD and reinstall Windows 10.(since it fail to update the K* ).
And then problem start coming ,some game that can play fine keep PC freeze when i playing it. I try search the internet for solve the problem but still same .
Please help.

PC COMPONENT INFO:
Asrock A320m HDV R4
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G APU
AMD vega 8 GPU
2x 4GB ADATA DDR4 2666 PC4-21300 U-DIMM
WD green 240GB SSD(OS)
WD green 480GB SSD(steam)(never format)
Toshiba PC P300 1TB HDD(steam)(never format)
Aigo GP 550 550 watt
VGA monitor

No overcook because i just want to stable play.

Jan 30, 2022
Shouldn't be, How about installing a new game from scratch ? See if that one also freeze the PC?
well still same to me ,only some game has a freeze problem other can run 'fine', One of then i feel like watch a DVD that has little damage on it at TV, Sometime it happen when i watch a downloaded video on this PC too

Jan 30, 2022
From mobo site will probably be an oldish driver. video drivers is always better to donwload from nvidia or AMD (depending on your GPU).

Yes is best to run DDU first.
More worse ,just i tired few month before ,code 31 at device manager,damm i better use the old one.