Game crashes after installing new GPU

johvan

Honorable
Apr 27, 2013
Hello,

I recently purchased a new graphics card to replace my old one and now whenever I play a specific game, Warframe, the game crashes while I'm in a mission. I've done some research in this forum and on Google and I've tried different suggestion but nothing has worked. The new graphics card is AMD HD 7770 and it's working fine, apart from when I'm playing the game, sometimes it a balloon pops up at the bottom of the screen, after the game has crashed, saying the AMD drivers have successfully recovered. I played Tomb Raider a bit and Dota 2 and the games didn't crash.

I've checked the temperatures of the GPU while I'm playing and when the game crashes and it's around 70C, I also removed the drivers, uninstalled Catalyst and cleaned the Registry and reinstalled everything and nothing has changed. Tomorrow I'm gonna try formatting the PC and reisntalling windows and all the drivers but something tells me it's not gonna fix it.

My PC specs:
Interl i7 3.4GHz
RAM 12GB
Windows 7 x64
AMD Radeon HD 7770
Motherboard Asus Sabertooth P67
PSU Corsair TX650 (According tot he website the GPU requires 550W)

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

johvan

Honorable
Apr 27, 2013
Somebody please help me, it's now happening even when I watch YouTube videos. There's gotta be someone out there who knows how to fix this.