Question Game crashes and BSOD. What may be causing these issues?

Aug 23, 2020
Hello. I've recently built my first pc within the last month and for the last two weeks, I've run into the same blue screens (memory management, service exception error) and game crashes. I have followed just about every youtube tutorial there is to solve this problem and nothing has helped. At first, I believed to be my ram because when I ran Windows Memory diagnostic I got a faulty ram error. I have since replaced that old ram with some new ram, and it worked for about an hour then blue screened me. I ran yet another Windows Memory diagnostic test for my new ram and nothing was detected. I have also completely uninstalled my graphics drivers with DDU and reinstalled them and that did not work at all. Btw I have a 1660 Super from Gigabyte, I'll list all my specs bellow in case that's important. There's also a handful of other software things I've done that are on youtube, like SFC and CHKDSK and half the time after I run those my computer blue screens. For more context on my game crashes, I can get about 10 minutes into a game if I'm lucky before it freezes for about ten seconds and all I hear is gunfire, then I am back at my desktop and about 50/50 I get blue screened after that. I also experience a 80-100 FPS drop prior to my game crashing so I can kinda predict when it comes.

This next part may sound like a no brainer and an absolutely dumb to ask but... do I update my BIOs? I ONLY ask this because ASRock, my MB manufacturer, says, "ASRock do NOT recommend updating this BIOS if Pinnacle, Raven or Summit Ridge CPU", I have a r5 2600. From what I've seen its like it works for some doesn't for others so i guess if anyone says to do in the comments I'll do it but thats an area of conflict for me

PC Components:

cpu: R5 2600

GPU: 1660 super

ram: 16 GB/ 3200 MHz

MB: ASRock B450/AC

SSD

HDD

500-watt PSU

Aug 23, 2020
Both kits of ram I have are on my Mobos QVL list. I will run memtest soon to make sure its not my ram again. I do think its the Bios because I have partially fixed this problem but it still crashes.