mahdi_88

Honorable
Oct 7, 2016
Hello all. I used to run Unturned on steam smoothly without any problems until they decided to update the unity to a newer version, that's where the problems started for me and the game didn't even make it through the full loading screen ever since and crashes with "mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)" error.
But I noticed that before the update the loading used to take longer so it eventually runs, unlike after the update, when it became much faster to load, but it'll crash somewhere between 50% and 90%
My point is, I think the crash is caused by whatever is trying to get the loading become faster, so I'm asking you if there is any possible way to remove/disable that fast load.
And thanks alot in advance!

"Kerbal Attachment System" or just "KAS" is a MOD that reportedly needs a rollback.

In steam...
  • go to your library
  • right click on KAS in the menu on the left
  • click on "properties"
  • open the "updates" tab
  • under "automatic updates" select "do not automatically update this game" just to be sure
  • open the "betas" tab
  • select "previous - previous stable release"

let steam to the update back to the old version

mahdi_88

Honorable
Oct 7, 2016
Oh I've already did that, but that only allows me to play in singleplayer mod, since all active servers are updated constantly, and Unturned is alot more focused on the multiplayer side, so playing alone would be awkward there.
Any other solution would be appreciated, and again thanks for the reply!